Parkour in Spawn

Parkour in Spawn
Post by: OrzaRound - May 17th, 2016, 10:12:34 pm

You know in the Skyblock part there is barrier block near sign? How do I get to the barrier block on the island? And what is at the end of parkour anyway?

Parkour in Spawn
Post by: Livetabon - June 11th, 2016, 10:40:17 am

The staff who created that spawn was demoted (me), all parkour in skyblocks was created and added on by myself.

You may PM me, or send screen shots to me of where you are having issues. I will be kind enough to tell you if all parkour points:

Globe --> mainland: you may be in spawn and get to the mainland this way.

PVP arena: from the inside of the PVP arena you may get to the main land.

mainland: you may climb to the top of the tree.

Shop: you may get inside a Zeppelin, where slimes spawn secretly. From inside the air ship you may find a pathway to the mainland.

Parkour in Spawn
Post by: OrzaRound - June 11th, 2016, 3:48:57 pm

[quote=Livetabon]The staff who created that spawn was demoted (me), all parkour in skyblocks was created and added on by myself.
[/quote]
Lol, no offense but I meant the spawn in the Lobby/Hub. Sorry for any miscommunications but thx anyways. I needed help with the one is skyblock myself :mrgreen:

Parkour in Spawn
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 11th, 2016, 5:43:10 pm

Livetabon wrote:
The staff who created that spawn was demoted (me), all parkour in skyblocks was created and added on by myself.

Howd you get demoted

Parkour in Spawn
Post by: Livetabon - June 11th, 2016, 11:26:42 pm

I was demoted because I did not reply to a skype PM within the 24 hour timeslot I was given.

I was made an example for staff to be "more active" in game and in skype.

At the time I was visiting Ender_The_Great, and my plane flight was delayed by 12 hours.

It is unfortunate, as I had plenty of ideas and builds for future minigames, spawns, and gametypes. Of course I cannot re-apply, I cant see myself being watcher for another year before I could get back to my original position.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.