Airport in creative will NOT be opening this weekend

Airport in creative will NOT be opening this weekend
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - January 20th, 2015, 11:46:19 am

The airport in ceative will NOT be opening this weekend because it is a Airport staff in service. New airport staff are being orientated and being introduced to their duties. Also I shall give away that the teaser photo I posted last week is a hotel. Yes a hotel has been added to the airport warp! I apologize for the inconvience of the airport being closed this weekend. Thank you for your pacience and understanding. Airport ino will be posed here in the.general forum once a week!

Sincerely,
rtd321
Airport manager

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.