Strongest Faction...

Re: Strongest Faction...
Post by: Livetabon - January 21st, 2015, 12:22:31 am

People who arent staff in our factions are people who really care about the server and really enjoy playing too. That is why they also end up applying for staff!

If you care about the server and are an active member in the community, you should apply too! :D

Yeah, do it! :)

~Liv ;)

Post by: Solurnis - January 22nd, 2015, 5:14:08 pm

Lel. i typed face, and i didnt even mean to type fac either :o I dont think akiraenderprises has enough faith in me for them to let me join, so that wouldnt work out

Post by: Edmigo - January 22nd, 2015, 8:57:56 pm

Maybe add some more factions to the poll? There are several more fairly large factions out there than just four lol.

Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 22nd, 2015, 9:31:50 pm

definitely. Thunderclan and Ouro should absoluutely be considered. Though the creator may not have had knowledge of those two factions.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.