Ouroboros, Defense-for-Hire

Ouroboros, Defense-for-Hire
Post by: TheBlueMacaw - January 18th, 2015, 8:42:44 pm

Are you tired of being pushed around and wiped out time and time again by raiders? Are you fed up with getting set up and finishing your base, only to be invaded and killed by people who are better geared? Are you looking for protection from all the players out there looking to do you harm? If so, the solution to your problems is here! Introducing, Ouroboros, Defense-for-Hire. Were a team of reliable, skilled players who wont stop until the job is done. Whether youre being attacked by a solo person in iron or a full team of diamond-clad raiders, weve got the tools to keep you protected.

What do we do? We are a small group of people offering top-of-the-line protection in exchange for reasonable and minimalist prices.

What are our credentials? Our faction has steady access to top-of-the-line enchanted diamond gear. In addition, we have a brewery thats always stocked.

Whats the price? We here at Ouroboros already have most of what we need, so all we ask in exchange is simple: half of the treasure collected from the invaders, and your future business.

How to contact us: If you would like our assistance at any point, simply message or /mail BlocklingMaster or Drakwatch.

Whats the catch? There is no catch! We stand behind a philosophy of helping the people. We wish only to serve our loyal customers. So, when you need protection from raiders, look no further than Ouroboros, the defenders of your future.

Re: Ouroboros, Defense-for-Hire
Post by: Edmigo - January 18th, 2015, 8:45:31 pm

Well be ready to assist you in the blink of an eye!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - January 19th, 2015, 1:43:15 pm

If you have a faction, you need to learn to deal with things like raiding. Its part of faction life.

But you guys have made a service which stops that. So the noobs will never learn :-\

Who is gonna buy that? Ive only been raided three times during my stay on CB.

You could help people find base locations and teach them how to build bases that blend in.

That would get you more buisness.

-Koala
Bad Speller 4 life

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 19th, 2015, 5:33:46 pm

I agree with Koala.

Post by: Livetabon - January 19th, 2015, 6:59:18 pm

I think this is unique and if they want to be sell swords then let em :3

I say teaching people about the dangers of the nether and teaching one how to make an impenetrable vault should be in there for new players.

Because sometimes new players get discouraged from playing on the faction server because of how early they are raided in game. :( It would be really nice to have a faction lend em a hand~^^

~Liv

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 19th, 2015, 7:03:00 pm

OK yeah, I agree with Live too, but sometimes someone would need help and when they need to learn by their selves, Drake and Blocking need to keep this in mind that sometimes someone could use some help and sometimes they need to learn on their own.

Post by: TheBlueMacaw - January 19th, 2015, 11:07:47 pm

While it is true that people need to learn some self-sufficiency, lots of people are driven out before they can learn. Our protection isnt just a 1-and-done deal, we offer pointers to give new players an edge in factions, whether that be telling them basics, such as building farther out, or revealing some of the more fine, lesser-known details of the mechanics of the game. And besides, learning requires you to have progressed to the point where it is applicable. Its better to have help defending yourself once than to stay helpless and have to restart, making you go through everything you already know before you can continue progressing.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 20th, 2015, 4:36:57 pm

Oh, I see! More like tips instead of being like a mentor, ok.

Post by: slimestein - January 21st, 2015, 4:14:35 pm

I am king of the slimes, willbob2003 what are you talking about?

Post by: Solurnis - January 22nd, 2015, 5:17:50 pm

XD so many posts but none of them are for applying to join ouroboros

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.