Upcoming Creative Cube Builders' Pet Shop!!

Upcoming Creative Cube Builders' Pet Shop!!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 16th, 2015, 9:08:04 am

Hello everyone, Im Willbob2003 and right now Im working on a pet shop in creative. I will release the date when it opens soon, but till then I need staff for my shop: 1. Cashiers. 2. Help and Services Workers. 3. Mini Park Workers. 4. Doggy Daycare Workers. 5. Adoption Workers. Thats all I have to say for now, please apply in the comments.

Re: Upcoming Creative Cube Builders' Pet Shop!!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 18th, 2015, 12:17:53 am

Also I need to say that the cashiers are also gonna be return workers, meaning if someone wants to return something you give them their money back for the item they bought. Also I forgot to say the number of workers I need for each job, and that is 4. Also someone will need to apply to be the co-owner, meaning when Im gone they take over. Thats is for now, thanks for your time!

[move]The store will probably be opened by the end of Jan., if not then early Feb.[/move]

Post by: albanybrookexo - January 25th, 2015, 4:45:40 am

Ooh i would like to be a cashier!

Are you still doing it?

Post by: BradmasterX - January 25th, 2015, 12:12:53 pm

I would also like to become a casher if the job isnt filled. If it is, I would like to become a help and serves worker.

;D ;D ;D

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 25th, 2015, 5:19:36 pm

Yes, Im still doing applications but I need more people to apply.

Post by: Firebuster1357 - January 26th, 2015, 8:02:18 pm

[b][color=maroon] [glow=orange,2,300][move]I would like to be a helper.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 27th, 2015, 7:47:02 pm

Thats not a occupation FireBuster.

Post by: Firebuster1357 - January 28th, 2015, 9:11:59 pm

I mean a help and servace worker please. Srry

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 29th, 2015, 6:03:19 pm

Its ok

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.