sorry I've been sick.and i got hacked :'(...... bye,i guess

sorry I've been sick.and i got hacked :'(...... bye,i guess
Post by: MystrikMC - January 13th, 2015, 8:13:14 pm

sorry I havent been online much :P. ive been sick for a while and couldnt play :( . also someone hacked my computer so i lag out every time i join! I might not be able too play much at all anymore.
So i guess goodbye :(.

Re: sorry I've been sick.and i got hacked :'(...... bye,i guess
Post by: Solurnis - January 13th, 2015, 8:15:13 pm

Thats not a hack, it happens to me all the time. Just fidget with ur comp until it works, and try to get well too say you can play again ;D

Post by: InvalidSession - January 14th, 2015, 4:22:58 pm

cubepvpgod rat is right
Itss called server lag

Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 14th, 2015, 10:35:46 pm

hey there cube, Im not certain that youve been hacked. One of my jobs in the past was IT for a tech company, Id be more than willing to talk you through the issue youve been having. Maybe we can get your laptop up and running again.

Post by: SuperNova50 - January 15th, 2015, 5:05:41 am

im srry, that must suck being sick, as for hacked, didnt happen, just clear ur account on ur computer and make a new account.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.