A New Beginning

A New Beginning
Post by: Oaad - January 12th, 2015, 8:50:47 pm

Hey guys, Noob here...

So after a couple restless nights, I have decided to step down from my helper position and leave the server. "Why" you may ask, well its a really long story. So long story short, I do not think that Im capable of handling my personal problems so I am taking some time off, a lot of time off, to just chill and relax somewhere I know I can stay without a ton of drama and stuff I dont like to par-take in. Indeed you guys are a great community, best Ive ever seen in fact, but its just my personal problems that has driven me down. Im sorry for whatever this may cause but it was a tough decision on my part and I think that what Ive chosen to be the right path for me. Ill come on once in a while, I wont be dead ya know, but just dont think of me as if ill be on every day, or possibly every week :-\. Anyways, I wish you guys the best of luck! ~xNoobNinja :)

Re: A New Beginning
Post by: BradmasterX - January 12th, 2015, 10:41:15 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Well that sucks. Well, hopefully you might become a helper again after you get through... something? ;D ::) :-\ :(

Re: A New Beginning
Post by: Solurnis - January 13th, 2015, 8:02:39 pm

Well, i hope your long time ends fast because we all will really miss you :( Although, i hope you have a fun, and nice break of of cubebuilders ;D (no offence to cubebuilders)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.