Suggestions!

Suggestions!
Post by: ActualDia - January 7th, 2015, 7:46:38 pm

ATTENTION! I have a suggestion for the part of the server "Minigames". This is for staff!! So the suggestion is, I thought it would be fun to make a "Hide N Seek" Minigame! So the game will have 2 maps. State Fair, and Western Days. You can choose an Animal (Cow, Pig, Chicken, Sheep, Horse) And so on. or any kind of block you think would be good for the map. My second suggestion is for creative! So there will be 5 Plots with Obsidian. They will be equal. It will be surround in torches! There will be 1 person who judges the 5 people building. They will also choose a topic. This little game will be in creative as a command. The command will be /build comp1. There will be 3 games at the same time so you can do /build comp1, /build comp2 or /build comp3. Thank you for reading!

Re: Suggestions!
Post by: Livetabon - January 8th, 2015, 9:10:24 pm

New minigame and creative ideas sound very interesting, new things people enjoy will help keep the server fun and interactive for old and new members. If an admin sees this and takes interest I am sure it will be a nice addition to the creative and minigame servers.

Thank you very much for the suggestion, it sounds unique and fun! Its really cool seeing the ideas of other members on the server!

~^^

Re: Suggestions!
Post by: ActualDia - January 8th, 2015, 9:17:49 pm

Thank You! Not that the server is bad, but it might just make it better!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.