Help! :'(

Help! :'(
Post by: bjammies - January 6th, 2015, 12:28:55 pm

I try to go on to CubeBuilders and a message on my screen says this: Internal Exception io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderExceptionjava.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException:readerIndex(5262) + length(1) exceedswriterIndex(5262): UnpooledHeapByteBuf(ridx: 5262,widx: 5262, cap: 5262/5262) And thats what it says. I tried to go on other servers to test it out but I just got on the server normally. I tried on Cubebuilders again but it came up with the same message! :( I really miss Cubebuilders! I dont know if its a bug or not. Please tell someone who might know what this means I really wanna go back on. And please reply what you think may have happened.

Cheers, Lucarioguy64

Re: Help! :'(
Post by: bjammies - January 6th, 2015, 1:46:05 pm

Its ok I got back on like an hour later so dont worry Im staying :D

Post by: bjammies - January 8th, 2015, 3:07:16 am

It happened again. :( Apparently every time I go on Creative it logs me off and says that. Still dont know why.

Bye!

Post by: InvalidSession - January 8th, 2015, 4:35:44 pm

Its a crash

Post by: bjammies - January 9th, 2015, 2:39:10 am

If this happened to anyone else please reply!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.