See y'all.

See y'all.
Post by: oneofakid - May 13th, 2016, 3:43:16 am

Hey all,
I am sad to announce my leave of CubeBuilders. It has been so long since i was actually on. I am going to be busy with finals in school, working on many short films for my Youtube, which includes writing, location scouting, casting, filming, editing, etc. which takes way too much time. I also am owner on my own server, which is growing which requires me to be on more often. I hope you all can understand. I will probably be back sometime after summer, if not later, I doubt I will be on during summer. Before I go for a while (or forever), I'd like to thank some people.
ThatPandaDude: Best friend, gets things done, hard worker, cool dude.

Livetabon: You were one of the first to welcome me on this server back in 2014, remember when you were a helper and we built that Rube Goldberg machine?
Peppah: A great friend. You were very caring and a great builder!
SovietPickle: You made me feel good when I was down, prob the best online friend you could have.
patman96: You have great ideas, and you were part of the Glacialdragons :))
ItsOrian: Also a great builder, and leader.

Once again, I may not leave forever, but a while. If you want to keep up with me, I have a youtube: youtube.com/oneofakidd
See y'all.

See y'all.
Post by: RealSkateOh - May 13th, 2016, 10:38:03 am

Cya , till this post i was having a epic
just shows how much i liked you

See y'all.
Post by: Praying4Death - May 13th, 2016, 9:10:34 pm

well.... you've been here a long time. hate to see you go :D

Re:See y'all.
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 15th, 2016, 3:00:01 am

Really sad to see you go one, I'll hopefully see you on the server again. Thanks for being such a great friend, known you for over a year - definitely one of my first friends on the server. Trust me to properly come back to the server when you leave eh? What good timing I have. Good luck with finals and best of luck to ya with your YouTube and own server. I'm sure they'll both be very successful. Cya later.

See y'all.
Post by: slimestein - May 15th, 2016, 2:49:38 pm

Sad to see you leave One

[quote=oneofakid]
SovietPickle: You made me feel good when I was down, prob the best online friend you could have.
[/quote]

True ^^

And one last thing for me to say

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.