Running out of Time (Vent Story)

Running out of Time (Vent Story)
Post by: LeonemMorsu - December 28th, 2014, 6:30:36 pm

(This is sort of a venting story as I recently found out that two of my friends have been banned from Cubebuilders, as well as losing most my online friends on another website. This is related to what I have experienced on the other site known as deviantArt, where I grew to be the person I am today. I have made great friends and memories there, and if it werent for the people there, I may not have ever found Cubebuilders. I hope you enjoy this. The song used in the story can be found on YouTube, so if you listen to it while reading this, itll be perfect. Well, Im done rambling. Enjoy.)

Theyre coming, Im running out of food.
No place to run, Im in my own tomb.
This is goodbye, the end of the line.
Theyre coming, Im running out of time.

Nathan stumbled into the now-abandoned asylum. It had burned previously before, but not all of it. It had been vacated many years before, it now a graveyard of forgotten memories. He shut the door behind himself, dragging along his bloody pickaxe. He was wounded. He was starving. He was all alone. He began to make his way down the hall.

And I... I started so small.
I was over my head, I had nothing at all.
And I... Ive built up my walls.
With no reason to run, never thought I would fall.

Nathan looked into every room he saw, remembering each person it belonged to and the time he spent with them. Rose, Scorpio, Dusk, Moko, Snivy, Narwhal, Dark, Skoll, Nick, Chopter, Elizabeth, Heta, Peach, Chloe, Chloana, Summer... They... They were all gone. He was the only one left. The very... last... one...

Nathan finally stepped into his old room, reminiscing everything he saw. His old bed, his old dresser, his old window, Summers old crib. He shut the rusted steel door behind himself, walking over to the window, opening the tattered curtains to see blue and red lights in the distance of the forest. He sighed, and looked over to his dresser.

And I... I wanted to fight.
Left the ones that I loved...
And I said my goodbyes.

Nathan picked up an old picture on his dresser. It was a photo of everyone mentioned previously before, including himself. He stared at it endlessly, tears beginning to run down his face. They were all gone. He then opened a locked drawer with his claw, and pulled out a golden revolver.

Nathan slumped down against the wall, holding the picture in hand. He cried, knowing that they were all dead. And he couldnt do anything to save them. The only thing he could do was join them. Knowing that, he smiled. He kept hold of the picture, and took the revolver in his hand as the police cruisers came rolling in outside.

Theyre coming, Im running out of time...

They pounded down the front door to the asylum. Nathan smiled, and put the revolver up to his head. His life flashed before him as the police came running down the hall looking for him.

"If anything ever happens to any of you guys, I promise you, I will be there with you, even at the risk of my own life. And if Im the only one left alive, then Ill still keep that promise."

It was something he had said to all of them before. He smiled, a tear running down his muzzle. If you cant save them... Join them.

The police kicked down the door to his room. Crying, Nathan pulled the trigger, closing his eyes and smiling.

Theyre coming...

Re: Running out of Time (Vent Story)
Post by: K0RBEK - December 29th, 2014, 5:15:54 pm

wow

just wow

Post by: K0RBEK - December 29th, 2014, 6:52:46 pm

To Be Continued...... in the afterlife

Post by: MystrikMC - December 29th, 2014, 9:25:57 pm

this is from zexyzeks video y u copying? heres the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awv8REl5_BQ

Post by: LeonemMorsu - December 30th, 2014, 3:30:53 pm

Its not copying. Its simply using the song to create an atmosphere in the story. I credited him for his work on the original site where this was uploaded.

Post by: K0RBEK - December 31st, 2014, 12:19:56 am

hey spark check your private msg website inbox =P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.