Koala's Kurse

Koala's Kurse
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - December 21st, 2014, 7:10:14 am

Anyone why takes over my base(s) will find signs referring to the "Koalas Kurse".
This will cause signs to appear all over the base until you leave it.
If a banner with a red patch is on the door, you will be stolen from and possibly killed. :P
Watch out for "Koalas Kurse".
If the sign says "Koalas Curse" you have nothing to be afraid of. It has to be the exact words "Koalas Kurse".

Re: Koala's Kurse
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 24th, 2014, 6:40:01 pm

If this actually happens then siggi has made the worlds best plugin but if not then thats a very funny practical joke!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - December 25th, 2014, 11:03:00 am

Im serious. I haunt my bases. If you come along one I have lived in for a week and inhabit it, dont expect to live much longer.

Post by: BradmasterX - December 27th, 2014, 8:53:56 pm

He will be destroyed by a haunting seeker(not me)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.