Pepper City

Pepper City
Post by: Peppah - May 5th, 2016, 3:24:58 am

As some of you guys may know, I made a city a month or so ago called Pepper City. Pepper City is a non-rp city. :) -Your welcome that I made this a non-rp city- Anwyays, xD, lots of progress has been made on this city, but it would be awesome if you guys could join! Basically all you do is go onto Personal Space and do /ps go Peppah PepperCity . I set the spawn next to a chest filled with applications. All you do is fill it out and leave it in the hopper in the spruce building. I hope I see you guys there!

Re:Pepper City
Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2016, 12:45:39 am

Cool! I'll be sure to check it out!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.