Bye.. :(

Bye.. :(
Post by: KermitsBigToe - December 16th, 2014, 5:44:25 am

Hey guys well as the title kinda says, Im leaving CubeBuilders. I dont really know how long for. Maybe a week, maybe a month, maybe a year or maybe forever as I said I dont know how long for. So I would just like to thank everyone, this is by far the best server on minecraft right now ( my opinion ). Ever since I joined CubeBuilders a couple of months ago Ive seen a massive improvement to CubeBuilders and for that I would like to congratulate you all for :) . So I know me leaving wont change anything really but just thought I would let you know, I may come in on random days to say hey :P and Goodbye :-\

Happy Holidays and Have a Happy New Year :) :) - SovietPickle

Re: Bye.. :(
Post by: Karow - December 16th, 2014, 6:01:45 am

Awww, why are you leaving us? D:

Take care, whatever you do,
And happy holidays to you too!

Cheers! :D

Post by: slimestein - December 16th, 2014, 9:35:05 am

Ive had a break from minecraft too so i know how you feel ;)

Post by: ItsKadoHere - December 16th, 2014, 5:23:35 pm

Bye! I hope to see you back again as soon as possible!

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 24th, 2014, 6:43:03 pm

Be back soon, we dont want you gone too long!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.