Im back, new things

Im back, new things
Post by: K0RBEK - December 13th, 2014, 10:37:59 pm

Well as you can tell by the title after 2 months of only being able to come on in mc chat in am back in minecraft on my computer and im ready to play.

In other news for my return I would like to start a PvP Tournament any one who wishes to particapate please say in the comments.However there are some troubles it is uncertain when the tourney will be so i am closing registration my new years day and we will see how it goes after that. thank you and happy minecraft.

Re: Im back, new things
Post by: Waflkone - December 14th, 2014, 6:00:53 am

Lad to see you returning, K0R! Im guessing you and pslamp32 are still teamed, correct? ;)

Post by: K0RBEK - December 14th, 2014, 6:11:10 pm

We have been having a little conflict lately

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 24th, 2014, 6:43:50 pm

Thats sad to hear. I hope you too makeup and become great friends!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.