!~CHRISTMAS IDEA~! PLEASE READ!

!~CHRISTMAS IDEA~! PLEASE READ!
Post by: Axboqu01 - December 10th, 2014, 5:57:19 pm

Dear Cubebuilders!
In the event of the upcoming Christmas season, I have an idea to bring lively hood to the Cubemunity! ;)
I call it "The 7 Days the Christmas Giveaway!" In this giveaway, the last sevensays before Christmas (or even after Christmas if you would like) Players use there thinking and connectivity skills to determine what is in the present. For example, If you crafted a red and White present for day 3 and you put a chest inside with the item (bed), the first player to guess (bed) would recieve 3 beds (b/c its day 3) in factions or skyblock (thats up to you which to do)

So, I was thinking on the 7 Days of Christmas, we would gather everyday for those seven days around a tree or somewhere decorative to hold this celebration.
This idea was very freely thought and Im very leinent about the details. I do have a decoarted Tree at my plot just fyi and (Im not good at making presents so someone else could do that hehe) Being that this was my Idea I CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY. I really hope you like this idea! /mail send Axboqu01 for further questions! I thank you for taking the time to read and watch this video. Video was made at my plot using no world edit.

The only thing I want out of this is credit for the idea~ :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.