Re: Livetabon is crazy ;)
Post by: EnderTheGreat - December 11th, 2014, 3:25:16 am

Top Player!

Post by: EnderTheGreat - December 11th, 2014, 3:26:03 am

Top everything!

Post by: Akiraff - December 11th, 2014, 7:06:15 am

If diamond shovel is what PvP players are using nowadays, I am going to start mob grinding and start enchanting all the shovels for raiding.

Post by: Oaad - December 11th, 2014, 9:28:58 am

<3

Post by: EnderTheGreat - December 12th, 2014, 3:16:31 am

First person on the new Cubebuilders!

Post by: InvalidSession - December 16th, 2014, 4:07:56 pm

It is possible watch youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTvYKtL822E

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 24th, 2014, 6:52:31 pm

Livtabon can you go on creative with me sometime and show me the autobrewery I can teach you how to make a 100% fully automatic farms which needs no buttons to be pressed it does it all by itself.

Post by: Livetabon - January 17th, 2015, 2:26:25 am

Oh hello Swordsman! Sorry I didnt see your post! If you would like I can give you a video to the exact brewer I made? I used redstone blocks instead of torches in an area, but other than that its basically the same design! Here let me go grab it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTvYKtL822E

This link should take you to the instructions. It will take roughly a good 2 hours to make and a LOT of redstone, good luck! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.