this is tempararly sad to alot of you all

this is tempararly sad to alot of you all
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - November 29th, 2014, 8:27:03 pm

I am leaving for a month because of some problems that I am having but dont worry I wont forget about u guys and also I will never try to abandon cubebuilders so dont worrybut until then cya all bye guys :(

p.s. I will check in sometimes to see how everyone is going to keep myself updated so cya

Re: this is tempararly sad to alot of you all
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - November 29th, 2014, 8:29:36 pm

also ignore the link it was put there as a wrong click of my mouse

Post by: SuperNova50 - November 30th, 2014, 9:26:48 am

srry to hear about dis man, hope u solve ur problems and i will keep the fac going until u return.

Post by: Akiraff - November 30th, 2014, 9:52:08 am

I wish you the best of luck to you weaponmaster4247! Hope you can cope with your personal life issues, and you are always welcome to come back to CubeBuilders.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - December 2nd, 2014, 7:46:34 pm

ok this seemed to be not as accurate is a thought so I am not leaving until the next time I see the spot about this time so this is a relief to a lot of us

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.