apology from my friend

apology from my friend
Post by: Bxdlands - November 29th, 2014, 7:19:00 pm

My friend,Thetigerpaw is generally sorry about advertising and i would lile to imform you that he did mean to advertise he was just asking my friend simmy218 to go on (Server IP) .We would be so greatful for you to allow him back on the server because we love this server with heart and
Will take in many rules.Hope u accept this apology from me and my friend TheTigerpaw and will allow him to play on your server and become one of your best players.
Please get back to me as soon as possible
-bluepinkkitty and Thetigerpaw

Re: apology from my friend
Post by: Akiraff - December 4th, 2014, 12:00:18 pm

Please notify TheTigerPaw to appeal his offence, instead of you posting in general discussion.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.