guys baddish news

guys baddish news
Post by: MystrikMC - November 27th, 2014, 10:32:26 pm

Guys i think i might leave the server soon. I want to stay but its just ive been doing the same thing on that server forever now. I want to continue my youtube carreer. I might be on a tiny bit when im not recording but besides that bye. Hope the server grows and has fun.

your friend CubePVPGod

Re: guys baddish news
Post by: Akiraff - November 28th, 2014, 12:05:47 am

CubePVPGod,

I wish you the best of luck on your YouTube career, and who knows you might visit CubeBuilders one day. Thanks for your time being spent in CubeBuilders, and again I wish you the best of luck.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Solurnis - November 28th, 2014, 2:03:18 am

cya, i hope you come back some day :(

Post by: MystrikMC - November 28th, 2014, 10:17:16 am

I think Ill still be checking whats up on the forums (website) dont be too down I dont like when people worry about me.... it makes me worry

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.