She broke her promise XD

She broke her promise XD
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 27th, 2014, 2:41:30 pm

[quote author=Lil_Britt link=topic=1283.msg4987#msg4987 date=1415991404]
Dont be so down! Look at it this way, most of the people that left had things going on in their lives. Keeping them here with us, though it would have been nice, would be selfish of us. Sometimes people have to move on when we dont want them to, but eventually, we realize that they are happier where they are.

Change isnt always bad either. On the bright side, these means a whole lot more people will move into staff and will be super happy. Who knows. Maybe one of the new staff will become just as good as the ones who left now that they have the opportunity.

Besides, I dont think anyone else will leave anytime soon. The server is growing! So many new people come on every day. You could make so many new friends! Just dont look at this as such a negative, okay? I , for one, wont be leaving any time soon so at least youll have me. I know thats not super positive, but at least youll always have someone to talk to if you need to. c: Cheer up!
[/quote]

Shes gone :(

Re: She broke her promise XD
Post by: Akiraff - November 28th, 2014, 12:23:51 am

Here is a nice short message that I would leave for Lil_Britt

Akiraff joined the server for the first time!

Lil_Britt: What? How is she even an admin???
Akiraff: Hello... And yeah, I am an old admin.
Lil_Britt: Oh that explains it...

I loved your reaction when I joined Minecraft for the first time, the fact that you were confused at that time as youve no idea why. During my break time period, I realized that a lot of things has changed and got a lot of dedicated staffs. I was happy and sad at the same time.

During the golden age of CubeBuilders as it would only hit up maximum 10-15 players on an average day. I saw CubeBuilders as the end of era, but Siggi himself saw that CubeBuilders would just grow and it was a matter of patience. I decide to leave around mid February due to my exams, and since then I lost my interest in Minecraft.

It was during my summer holidays, Siggi asked me if he wanted to play Minecraft and I said, "Sure... You know that I dont play that much Minecraft." So at that moment, with no hesitation, I decided to join CubeBuilders, when I met all the new staff members, include Lil_Britt.

As Lil_Britt quoted herself, "Who knows. Maybe one of the new staff will become just as good as the ones who left now that they have the opportunity." I shall be waiting that day, and thank you for your time being on the server Lil_Britt. I had learnt a lot of you, especially giving warning to people.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders - Administrator

Post by: MystrikMC - November 28th, 2014, 10:26:31 am

wait... Lil_britt left?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Post by: DerpehBagel - November 28th, 2014, 2:28:46 pm

This is the worst day of my life??????
Lil_Britt was the best!! No offense to any other staff members.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.