An apology to CubeBuilders.

An apology to CubeBuilders.
Post by: LeonemMorsu - November 27th, 2014, 1:10:40 pm

Im dreadfully sorry about my little outburst. I was upset after a truly stressful day. I was having a bit of familial issues and hormonal issues mixed in together. Pretty much, with those two mixed, it sucks to be a teenager. A teenage girl with some minor mentality issues, at that. I will be returning to CubeBuilders, but I will NOT be accepting any questions from anyone but my closest of friends. Ergo, I will not be talking much. But for now, I have a few updates.

1: CB Arising Chap. 14 is still in the process of being written and thought through, so dont expect it immediately after this post. Itll take a few hours to write, at best. I probably wont be able to publish it until sometime tonight or tomorrow, due to Thanksgiving plans. So, hold your horses.

2: My plot on Creative is going slower than usual because of my artists block and addiction to Factions. So, it may not be finished for a few months. Be patient.

3: In Factions, a lot of things were happening that was really upsetting me. You guys should know by now how sensitive I am. At least TRY not to upset me so much with that sort of conflict.

4: YES. I KNOW ITS JUST A GAME. But when a sensitive, teenage outcast girl with a whole pile of mentality issues plays on this sort of server with Factions and things, things get pretty real. I think of this game, as well as this server included, as something real. Picture the CB Arising stories, for example. I made them seem so real in the story. Well, thats how I actually see CubeBuilders, and Minecraft itself, too. I see it as if it were real. And when I see it as real, I react to things happening a lot more than any normal person would. I yell and swear when I get raided, killed or when a creeper blows my home to smithereens. I scream and/or cry when something scary happens, such as being brutally murdered while on cease fire, or being harassed while being muted and having no chance of escape, thus being forced to comply. I celebrate when I kill someone off, have a successful raid, build a new base, and even make a new friend. So all in all, thats what its like to be me (Its a real pain in the behind.).

All in all, I apologize for my behavior. I have truly made some great friends on this server, and some unforgettable memories. I really just cant bear parting with it, really. CubeBuilders has really become a part of me. But dont expect me to be talking out so soon. Ill be a little quiet for now.

Yours, Chloe S., aka "Grell" Sparkles401

Re: An apology to CubeBuilders.
Post by: Akiraff - November 29th, 2014, 9:10:02 am

I would accept your apologize, it is hard sometimes to balance reality and virtual world since you lose your self-consciousness and start mixing up between those up. Especially for a teenager girl who is going through several stages in their life, the best advice that I could give is: "Forget the past. Think the present. Dont worry about future."

To be honest learning your mistakes from the past seems to cliche for me. So here is another way you can think of: if you are able to master your mistakes, you will eventually loose the habit of making same mistakes.

Other then that try to maintain a balance life style throughout your lifetime, it doesnt really matter how old are you, but being a teenager it just seems to be toughest barrier to break it (doesnt apply for everybody).

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 29th, 2014, 10:15:03 am

You go girl! Like totally girl,You use the Woman courage.Rock dat flower power!

Post by: MystrikMC - November 29th, 2014, 9:23:30 pm

[quote author=ParadoxPi link=topic=1385.msg5329#msg5329 date=1417274103]
You go girl! Like totally girl,You use the Woman courage.Rock dat flower power!
[/quote]do you have a crush on akiraff?!?

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 29th, 2014, 10:07:46 pm

She/he wishes

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.