Sayonara Cubebuilders.

Sayonara Cubebuilders.
Post by: LeonemMorsu - November 26th, 2014, 7:06:43 pm

Im leaving this server. Ive dealt with enough here. Ive been muted, sexually harrassed, and brutally murdered while on a cease fire. Im done with all your deterame. Just try and stop me.

Re: Sayonara Cubebuilders.
Post by: Waflkone - November 26th, 2014, 7:11:29 pm

Seems like little by little every week we are now losing our best players, good luck sparks, good luck with your minecraft days, and unleash Wrath upon Thai foes .

~Lord Pancake, Protector of Breakfest.

Post by: Solurnis - November 26th, 2014, 7:31:07 pm

i got muted too.....

Post by: Karow - November 26th, 2014, 7:55:04 pm

Sparkles, you are aware that you can report people for harassing you, right? If you tell us, well do it! Dont worry about it Sparkles, you will be missed if you decide to leave. Also, Wafl, its just the people that ragequit. That cant handle it. Cheers Waffle! ;D

Post by: Solurnis - November 26th, 2014, 8:02:29 pm

sparkles i did not harrass you i just followed you and pretended to eat you, you couldve done /f home
or you couldve gone to a warp

Post by: Solurnis - November 26th, 2014, 8:05:59 pm

another thing is, you went with it. You held down shift most of the time and went in a corner

Post by: BradmasterX - November 27th, 2014, 10:03:06 am

You know cubebuilders is just a game, right?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.