How would a player make/submit a spawn if they made one?

Post by: Poptartsislove - May 1st, 2016, 1:12:44 am

If one was to make a spawn, how would they go about submitting it and requesting for the staff to use it? I am not too familiar with the new set up of the website, and I am kinda curious if there are anything that could fit the bill for just asking staff to use a spawn you've made. Do you have to do it in game? Personal Messages? Or are staff only permitted to make spawns?

Re:How would a player make/submit a spawn if they made one?
Post by: slimestein - May 1st, 2016, 5:13:11 pm

Everyone is allowed to make a spawn, if we like it we will use it, it's best if it's made in personalspace but singleplayer also works.

Re:How would a player make/submit a spawn if they made one?
Post by: Poptartsislove - May 1st, 2016, 11:26:36 pm

Okay, how would I submit it? ^-^

Post by: RealSkateOh - May 1st, 2016, 11:34:39 pm

email it to them

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.