Modest Manor

Modest Manor
Post by: realJosefStalin - November 22nd, 2014, 5:37:31 pm

I need a helper for I will be doing a HUGE project. I have decided to name my project Modest Manor, why....i dont know. I am making this thread to get a team of people about 3. I need 1 person with world edit. One who know how to make very nice fountains. And last but not least an interior and exterior decorator, I will be working hand in hand with that person. If someone wants if your good at roofing thats a bonus. Also if you are good at designing building I will accept consult. Whats in it for you huh. Well im plannign on making this place He-UGE Its will wake up an entire 68x68 plot. I will try and get it to be a warp :D.

If you wanna sign up fill this out and post it.

Name:
Job:
Main Skill:
Do you work well with others?
Will you take orders without question?

Re: Modest Manor
Post by: Solurnis - November 23rd, 2014, 6:11:07 pm

ratcoolhawk
world edit
world edit
yes
yes

Re: Modest Manor
Post by: MystrikMC - November 23rd, 2014, 6:55:32 pm

Name:CubePVPGod
Job:fountains
Main Skill:idk
Do you work well with others? yea
Will you take orders without question? yea

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.