AKIRAFF'S A GUY!?!

AKIRAFF'S A GUY!?!
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 15th, 2014, 12:52:26 pm

Have you ever checked akiraffs profile? It says that whoever Akiraff is is male!

Re: AKIRAFF'S A GUY!?!
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - November 15th, 2014, 1:07:22 pm

Lol good morning koala :P

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 15th, 2014, 1:12:12 pm

I dedicate myself to getting up at 1 or 2 in the morning to do these kinda things online.
Its for you brow ;D

Post by: Akiraff - November 15th, 2014, 2:46:20 pm

That is a good question Koala! Is Akiraff a guy?

Post by: BradmasterX - November 15th, 2014, 8:32:32 pm

You sure, he/she might says shes a he even though sees a girl. Or because he likes girls. Or because he dosent care. ::)

Post by: Karow - November 17th, 2014, 9:01:37 pm

Peoples genders online are so mysterious sometimes.

Post by: BradmasterX - November 18th, 2014, 8:42:32 am

His minecraft skin is a guy so I guess hes a guy.

Post by: JAM2424 - November 18th, 2014, 4:56:06 pm

There ARE mysteries in the world. Everyone has secrets the world may never know of. Is Akiraff a guy? The world may never know!!!

Post by: SuperNova50 - November 23rd, 2014, 8:36:13 am

Koala you are one of da people like me who are just flat out dedicated to minecraft.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.