CubeBuilders Arising (Part 9 - Pray's Enfauctuation)

CubeBuilders Arising (Part 9 - Pray's Enfauctuation)
Post by: LeonemMorsu - November 10th, 2014, 11:31:44 pm

The group galloped along with the royal quartet along the path to, well, their destination. As Sparkles and the others crossed the desert through a sandstorm, a million thoughts raced through her head. Why am I being summoned? Has something gone wrong? Have I done something wrong? Why is Pray such a, well, royal nuisance? Many thoughts were coming through the nooks and crannies of her brain; it made it hard to focus on what was ahead, and caused her to shake and wobble to nearly falling off her steed Hailstorm through the powerful winds of the sandstorm. Great, if she kept this up, shes bound to be knocked out to Oz.

That night, they came to a stop by the edge of the desert, by a convenient forest. The crew started a fire, gathered some food, and built little tents from sheep wool. The whole party of players sat around the fire, some of them roasting fish or mutton. They exchanged some conversation, but didnt talk too much, due to the lack of trust with the royal quartet. Finally, someone had to break the silence.

"Well..." Army said, finally lifting his eyes from his cooking mutton. "How about a nice, creepy and terrifying campfire story?"

Some of the others perked up. "A campfire story? Really?" Play said rather insultingly. "Hey, dont be mean. A campfire story might be good! Itll surely entertain us." Lil_Britt encouraged. Army smirked.

"See? One of the regal ones is on my side. Ha." Army bragged. Waffle rolled his eyes and shoved his shoulder. "Oh, please. Like she would side with you, you idiot." Waffle teased. "I think you mean Baka, Mr. Kone." Big joked. The group laughed. Everyone except Pray, that is.

Pray got up and walked into the forest. The others stared in his direction. "Whats with him?" Zilla asked, tilting her little head. "I dont know. Maybe he needs to porkchop, or something." Cookie stated. The others snickered and laughed. They couldnt help it; not everyone is mature.

Sparkles got up. She started after him, but turned back. "Uh... Im going to make sure hes alright. He didnt look so good, I dont want him to get sick, you know." Sparkles said, rubbing her shoulder. Big scoffed. "Pssh. Let him get sick, for all I care. I wish hed keel over right now, righteous porkchop." The others laughed.

Sparkles giggled nervously. Then, she went after him. But when she entered the forest, she slipped her blade from her sheath. In case of monsters, you know. She wasnt planning to kill him, of course. She would never kill someone. Why? She never has. At least, not yet.

Sparkles, on her toes, made her way through the forest, following Prays scent. Yes, she could smell him. Well, who couldnt? He wore a heavy odor of rose-scented cologne. She soon found him leaning against a tree, looking down at the ground. His breathing was shallow, and his face was shadowed. He looked rather ominous.

Nevertheless, Sparkles approached him. Coming up to him, she shook his arm. "Your Majesty?" She said, looking at him. Suddenly, Pray pinned Sparkles against the tree with lightning speed. Sparkles gasped, finding no power to call for help. Pray leaned against her, his strength too much for her. She was trapped between a tree and the now menacing Prince.

"Whats the matter, mlady? Too scared to enjoy the fun?" Pray said teasingly. His hand slipped down from her arm to her waist. Sparkles blushed out of shock and anger. She struggled in his grip. "Y-Your Majesty... L-Let me g-go..." Sparkles growled. Prays other hand graced her neck, feeling her smooth skin, chuckling under his breath.

"You know something, darling? Im surprised none of your friends have made a move towards you. Youre absolutely beautiful. They dont know what theyre missing... hehehe..." Pray said, licking her neck. Sparkles grunted, struggling a bit more now. "P-Please stop... y-you... you..." Sparkles growled. Pray just laughed and continued, his hand on her waist going lower. But suddenly, they were interrupted.

"Brother? Brother where- . . ." Pray stopped dead. Big stood ten feet away, carrying his sword. Upon seeing the two of them, his sword, as well as his jaw, dropped. With this chance, Sparkles kicked him off, racing behind Big. She shook with fear and anger mixed together. Big began to get angry too, as if feeding off her anger. Pray backed off, putting up his hands in defense.

"Oh, come now Brother. You wouldnt hurt me, would you?" Pray smirked. Big rolled his fists, coming forward with threat in his eyes. Pray stepped back, trying to negotiate, all the while keeping that sick grin. "Hey, hey now. Im your brother, Bigboss. You would never hurt your own flesh and blood, would you? No, you wouldnt. You know why? Because if you hurt me, youll end up like Luke."

Big stopped. Pray grinned wider. Sparkles backed away, shaking. "Thats right, Big. Luke. You remember him, dont you? He was cast out. Abandoned. Humiliated. All to a lowly servant, who mistook him for stealing from Father when in fact, another servant was stealing from him. Do you want to suffer the same fate, if I state you as the one harassing the beautiful lady?"

Big hesitated. He was frozen in his tracks. He couldnt be cast out. And, even though he despised him, he couldnt lose his brother. He finally dropped his fists and lowered his head.

"Good boy. Now. If you keep your mouth shut, none of us will have to suffer. Do you both understand?" Pray asked the two. Sparkles looked towards Big, fearing for him, and for herself as well. Big sighed, looking away from her and back to his sick brother.

"...Yes. I understand. Now lets get back to camp before they start worrying." Big answered. Sparkles nodded, and Pray followed them back to camp with a hidden look of evil in his eyes.

Just who was this prince...

Re: CubeBuilders Arising (Part 9 - Pray's Enfauctuation)
Post by: K0RBEK - November 14th, 2014, 5:40:52 pm

Can pray just please die ~request from korbek thank you

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.