How do you get custom title?

How do you get custom title?
Post by: oneofakid - April 6th, 2015, 5:15:55 pm

Ive noticed some people have custom titles on forums. How do you get these?

Re: How do you get custom title?
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 6th, 2015, 5:23:10 pm

What do you mean by Custom titles? Do you mean the things above the Cubebuilders Member?

If so Im not sure how you get them , I just became a Fairy Tail one day... Aha.

Post by: oneofakid - April 6th, 2015, 5:24:31 pm

Yeah I meant that. Maybe staff added it to your profile..

Post by: Akiraff - April 6th, 2015, 5:31:00 pm

I am not sure, isnt the title feature available towards all members? Its located at forum profile.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Hoemies - April 6th, 2015, 5:33:29 pm

Are you talking about like how to change your forum nickname? (Well I think its a nickname) Like how mine is "Mystic of the Rainbow" and HawaiiGirl924s is "Kawaii Hawaii"

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 6th, 2015, 5:44:49 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=2544.msg11287#msg11287 date=1428355860]
I am not sure, isnt the title feature available towards all members? Its located at forum profile.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]

No Akiraff, we normal members can not do that. And why is Soviet Fairy Tail, damn he/she so Lucky :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.