CubeBuilders Arising (Part 8 - Going Together)

CubeBuilders Arising (Part 8 - Going Together)
Post by: LeonemMorsu - November 9th, 2014, 12:23:33 pm

Sparkles tilted her head, the others acting in unison. Pray rolled up the parchment and put it back in his inventory satchel. Then, he held out his hand to Sparkles, as he got back up on his chocolate-brown armoured horse.

"Now. If youll come with me, mlady, we shall ride off to the castle together for your business with us." He said with flair and passion. His lackeys rolled their eyes. The others as well. Sparkles resisted the urge to snicker and roll her eyes, but blushed when he held his hand out to her.

Suddenly, Big came forward in front of his snooty brother, facing Sparkles. Sparkles blushed a bit more, not expecting how close he would get.

"Excuse him. Hes the rear end of a donkey. Or rather, a mule." Big said, purposely insulting his elder brother. Pray snorted and sneered in disgust at his younger kin. "You are Sparkles, correct?" Big said again.

Sparkles nodded. She stepped back a bit, letting Big know that he was too close for comfort. He slightly blushed and stepped back as well. "My apologies. But, this business is urgent. You must come with us immediately."

"Sparkles aint going nowhere without my say in it." Kor stated. The lackeys and Prince-Obnoxious looked towards him. Lil_Britt approached him.

"Im sorry, sir. Sparkles must come alone. This business is between the royal officials and her only." Lil_Britt explained. "Alone my behind. Im going with her, whether you like it or not, maam." Kor responded, crossing his arms. Lil_Britt stammered. Despite her argument, she looked a bit weak to answer back. Maybe she was new.

"Sparkles isnt going anywhere without us, either." Waffle said, siding with Kor. His people came up behind him, agreeing to his statement. "Sparkles is our leader. We dont leave anyone alone or behind here. If she goes, we go."

The four of them stood silent. Tough crowd, they were. Cookie_tiff came forward to them all. "Well see to it that you accompany her to the castle. But the meeting itself must be with her and her alone." She told them all.

"Cookie! What are you doing?!" Pray shouted at her. "Doing whats right, Pray." She answered back. "Ah-ah! Thats Prince Pray4Death, to you, you little nuisance." He scolded, poking her nose a bit hard. Cookie slapped his hand away. She turned back to the crowd and gestured them to come along. The villagers acknowledged and quickly ran to the stables, each of them getting their own horse and catching up with Sparkles and the royal back-up.

Pray held his hand out to Sparkles again. "If youll come up with me, my dear." He said, winking and grinning. Sparkles hesitated, but pushed his hand away. Prays eyes widened and he scoffed. "Um... I... Id rather ride my own horse. But thanks, I guess..." Sparkles stammered. Pray sighed and trotted forward as Kor came with Nightshade, bringing Sparkless horse, Hailstorm.

Sparkles climbed aboard Hailstorm and led her friends behind the royal lackeys. They rode off far, soon disappearing behind the horizon. As they disappeared, men came out from behind the shadows. Shady, ominous, evil men.

An evil chuckle came from a man, coming up to where Sparkles once stood. He dropped his cigarette and stepped on it. "Well. Looks like its playtime, for us at least. Bring it down, everyone. Steal everything. Destroy it all. Every. Last. Block."

The men behind the leader let out a battle cry, and began to raid the village. The leader, a regal Templar knight, smirked. King Lukevillani was upon them now. When they would come to find their village in shambles...

... Death would certainly consume a soul that night.

Re: CubeBuilders Arising (Part 8 - Going Together)
Post by: K0RBEK - November 9th, 2014, 12:32:53 pm

*whistles* dang keep up the good work this is amazing

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.