Donating via paysafe card

Post by: Kaynstein - April 25th, 2016, 8:33:08 pm

Hey guys,

I've have been playing for quite a while now on this server and for the time being i was entertained.

The staff did its job, the people were nice (most of them :wink: ) and I am generally happy with the experience on this server.
However due to the fact I only play skyblock and minigames I can only speak for those parts and the service.

From the experiences I had hosting public free servers myself, payment is a pretty rough thing to come by.
My friends and I blew hundrets of dollars keeping the servers running.

[Note]:
A few weeks before, I told a friendly staff person I wanted to donate a few bucks the next days and I apologise for the long wait.
Due to preparations for my finals and an accident I had involving operation and stuff I was not able to hold my promise.

That aside I finally want to donate 10€ via PSC and wondered, which handsome devil would take my code.

I also want everyone reading this to at least consider donating to the people hosting servers in general - They work hard for your amusement!

Greetings,
Kaynstein

Re:Donating via paysafe card
Post by: slimestein - April 26th, 2016, 12:12:32 am

First off it was me who you talked to when you said you wanted to donate money to the server that long time ago (or maybe you said it to more than one person but i remember our conversation). So i thought i was gonna answear on this thread.

First off you don't need to be sorry for donating after a long time instead off directly, a donation is a donation and we are always glad for it.

All staff works freewillingly and no staff earns money. The only person you should ever donate to if you want to donate to the server is Siggi88 the owner who buys the servers and such. This helps the server stay up and running. Although i suppose you could donate to another staff member for another reason than keeping the server up.

The server does not accept paysafecards atm but im sure if you talk to siggi directly and not through me (in pm) you can come up with a solution, donating 10 USD will also give you the rank iron donator for 30 days.

thanks for reading
hope all the exams and finals went well!

~Moderator slime

Post by: Kaynstein - April 26th, 2016, 3:14:46 pm

Thank you for replying,

The exams are still going on, so we'll se how it turns out,

I'll message Siggi, so we can figure it out :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.