My story of CubeBuilders. (Part 1) : The 8th of March

My story of CubeBuilders. (Part 1) : The 8th of March
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 9th, 2014, 5:11:33 am

March 8th 2014:
It was such a boring day at the start. As usual I picked up my Ipad and got lost in the world of PewDiePie. And then my mum asked me if I was ever going to play Minecraft.
I said no and also said I find it boring I have no one to play with. She kicked me out and I went to my friend Amys house she told me that there were servers I could play on.
I asked what is a server?(NOOB BEING EXPLAINED TO ALERT) It is an online place for people to play with friends or absolute strangers. So I went home, got back on my Ipad and checked a server listing website. The first one that caught my eye was called Cubebuilders.I got straight on Minecraft and put in the IP.
When I joined the server everyone online welcomed me.
Someone called fmontemayor invited me to stay in his base and I tpaed to him but I shouldnt have.... He killed me on the spot, But I should have realised he was going to do that as he was 2nd on the Most Wanted.
So I started to try and fit in with everyone. I made my friends... and enemies, so far I was having a wonderful time. Then I discovered that most of the people on the server back then were 13.... which was terrible, I couldnt find anyone in my age group.
well I still my newly made friends such as LemonFurry, zLemonProz, Chesss and I think I knew Saturn back then? I spent the whole day in the safezone speaking to people.
Even though it was only my first day... I loved it!

Cheers ;)
Koala

Re: My story of CubeBuilders. (Part 1) : The 8th of March
Post by: DerpehBagel - November 9th, 2014, 9:19:33 am

We I got on cubebuilders for the first time I found the statues very fascinating. Now I am in love with this server and the people.

Re: My story of CubeBuilders. (Part 1) : The 8th of March
Post by: LeonemMorsu - November 9th, 2014, 9:40:48 am

Thats cool. Just dont steal anything from my story, okay? XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.