CubeBuilders Arising (Part 7 - Prince Show-off)

CubeBuilders Arising (Part 7 - Prince Show-off)
Post by: LeonemMorsu - November 8th, 2014, 7:18:31 pm

Silence overcame the area. Pray stood still in a regal pose, while Sparkles just stood there, acknowledging the awkward silence. The princes backup sighed and shook their heads, face-palming themselves. Sparkles eyed the Princes backup crew. There were three people standing behind him. Well, two women and one man.

The first woman had a white-ish type blonde hair color, almost in resemblance with Queen Elsas, for example. It draped over her shoulders, curling at the tips. Her eyes were an amethyst colour, sparkling in the sunlight like Sparkless own eyes. She was also pale, with some freckles hidden on her cheeks, her lips a pale pink. She wore a feminine warriors style of diamond armour. A violet cape, resembling the colour of her eyes flew behind her. She looked like quite the attractive warrior, deceiving her enemies with her beauty before killing them off.

The second person, a woman, stood up straight. She had cloud-white hair, some of it hiding her left eye. Her visible eye was, well, fully red. She was paler than the first woman, if that was possible. She was nearly pearl-white as her own hair. Sparkless strangely knew this type of look. This woman was an albino, a human without coloring pigment in their bodies. Other than her albino-ism, she was also dressed in a more male type warriors outfit, it much darker than the first womans. Sparkless could also make out an eye-patch hidden behind the patch of hair covering her left eye. Hmm, guess shes lost an eye too. Poor girl.

Finally, the third person was a man, looking older than the rest of the crew, with the exception of the prince. He resembled the prince, quite a bit, actually. Well, barely. The man had raven-black hair, spiky and messy. His eyes were an obsidian black, slightly lighter than his hair. His skin was a bit darker than the other two, a more normal-type colour of skin, rather than pale. A small patch of freckles tickled his cheeks. Finally, his outfit. He looked much more regal and strong than the other two, probably at a higher ranking. He was in an army general or commanders type of armour. He may look like either of the two, but a crown, twinned with Prince Prays, rests atop his head as well. Were they brothers?

Finally, after a long silence, the Prince stood upright, and bowed, then getting to one knee. Taking Sparkless hand in his own, he says:

"And my, my. My apologies for coming on a bit strongly. A beautiful lady such as yourself must have a name, dont you?" He kisses her palm. Sparkles blushed, and took her hand away out of embarrassment.

"Ahem. Pray. Business. Focus." The albino woman said, clearing her throat. Pray sneered at him.

"Well, excuse me. I was just being a gentleman to the lady. Can I not be courteous in the presence of such a beauty?" Pray said to her, adding a bit of majestic attitude. He seemed like such a brat. Oh boy, this would be so much fun...

Pray turned back to Sparkles, who now had her arms crossed, an impatient blush painting her cheeks.

"Excuse him. Well, now that you know me, you should probably meet my accomplices. This lovely lady here is Lil_Britt, the albino nuisance is cookie_tiff, and this here is my excuse for a brother, BIGboss8498." Pray said, introducing his lackeys.

Sparkles took her eyes off Pray and looked towards Big. He was staring right at her. Their eyes locked for mere moments before Big tore his eyes from her. Sparkles could see a bit of pink in his cheeks. How cute. He must be shy towards girls. Or, that was what she predicted, at least.

"Brother. Get to business or Im going to dye your hair with pig blood." Big threatened, tightening his fist. Pray groaned. "Fine, fine."

He cleared his throat, taking out a scroll of sugarcane parchment. He reads: "Ahem. His Majesty King Siggi88, and her Majesty Karow, have graciously requested of a most, Sparkles401. She has been summoned to the castle on account of, ahem, classified reasons. Signed, his Majesty, Siggi88."

Classified reasons..?

~*~

(Well, thats about that. XD You like the predicted designs for the crew and Pray? Tell me so in the comments! :D BTW, the designs themselves are how I see you guys in my head. Just go with it. :P)

Re: CubeBuilders Arising (Part 7 - Prince Show-off)
Post by: Waflkone - November 8th, 2014, 8:36:59 pm

wat is dis, britt is now in outer but IM not? BEFORE ME?
ROFL
So u GOTTA add me to outers side ;)

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 9th, 2014, 4:38:59 am

Waflkone? Would you really want to be there with PRINCE PORKCHOP?

Post by: LeonemMorsu - November 9th, 2014, 9:43:12 am

Okay, okay, before you kill me with laughter, I have plans for this story. Waffle, you will not be implemented into OuterHaven until at a later time. Koala, be patient and just go with it. XD

Post by: K0RBEK - November 9th, 2014, 12:28:14 pm

Boss should have killed him

Post by: LeonemMorsu - November 9th, 2014, 12:30:34 pm

Not yet, Kor. Not yet.

Post by: K0RBEK - November 10th, 2014, 12:37:53 pm

Boss just please hadoken pray in the face

Post by: K0RBEK - November 10th, 2014, 1:22:25 pm

EY EY EY PRAY STAY AWAY FROM MA GIRL

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.