Why.......

Why.......
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 7th, 2014, 1:39:43 pm

Guys,
I have been noticing that factions has become unpopular lately.
None of my friends have been on, exept for Akiraff.
I am becoming depressed because of this it is depressing me that NO ONE IS ON :( .
Can you guys tell me when you are going to be on because I miss you (Even if I have called you a jerk in the past...).

Bai,
-Koala

Re: Why.......
Post by: SkyrunPvP - November 7th, 2014, 1:44:24 pm

Hello Koala, The reason or a possible reason is most are at school lately but we usually come on about 21:00 GMT0 the other reasons maybe personal or to do with something we have no idea about but Im always on Koala so just ask me if your lonely but I do have school too revising for exams but this is the reason SCHOOL :( but hope I helped :P

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 7th, 2014, 2:13:38 pm

Thank you, But many of the people I used to see all the time just arent there..

Post by: bjammies - November 7th, 2014, 3:33:12 pm

Koala I am only at home from 7:00am to 8:00am then 6:15pm to 8:30pm. This is your clocks and my clocks time by the way but on weekends I will be on almost ALL DAY!!! :) ;) 8) ;D :D So I will be on at those times mostly so thanks for reading this whoever reads it.

Cheers, Vengeful Assassin Lucarioguy64 8)

P.S. I of course have to let Frosty on sometimes. :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.