Request for a server mod

Request for a server mod
Post by: Magicov - November 5th, 2014, 3:50:25 pm

Hello, this is magicdog2002. A well known player throughout the server. Ive recently watched a minecraft series, and they had a mod that had guns. I play 1st person shooter games, and I would want to have that same feeling on this server. such as sniping people, close range assault battles and even the gun customization crafting tab. If any of you staff read this and do your best to get it implemented, Ill be more than happy to play on here a lot more! if its too much to ask, well I wont play often. Thats all I see in my mind for this topic at the moment. so bye! P.S. try to make them findable in dungeon chests and whatnot. Bye! 8)

Re: Request for a server mod
Post by: Akiraff - November 6th, 2014, 3:36:32 am

In my personal opinion, I never liked Gun Mods, because it really dont match with Minecraft theme and some of the guns have glitch. I like to see people fighting off for 5 minutes and see who dies first. My vote is: against it.

Because it will ruin the PvP combat as mentioned earlier and have a small impact to economy, just due to the fact that enchanted diamond sword would be the least favorable weapon in-game due to the fact guns would overtake it.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders - Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.