Help me!

Help me!
Post by: bjammies - November 1st, 2014, 7:54:02 am

I have been banned from this server for something I did not mean to do. How do I deserve this? You are not just making me sad for me not being able to go on my favourite server. I am really good friends with Waflkone and Koala48089. I advertised this server on other servers so I could let more people enjoy this fantastic server. I am working on so many projects on this server. I always go on this server. I never go on my own worlds. I need everyone to make an army and get me unbanned. My Minecraft life is this server. I was even planning on making videos on this server and posting them on every webpage I find that has something to do with Minecraft or videos. Please help me.
I sent out the form to get unbanned and filled it all in. Siggi, Boss Waflkone, Karow even Lil_Britt if you guys read this please help out.

Cheers, Redstone Assassin. Also known as Lucarioguy64

Re: Help me!
Post by: Lil_Britt - November 1st, 2014, 3:02:22 pm

I see that you already posted a ban appeal. If you could perhaps remove this forum and move some of the information to the appeal, that would be very lovely, and probably give you a better chance of having your appeal accepted. Please and thank you!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.