Help!

Help!
Post by: bjammies - November 1st, 2014, 6:10:29 am

Hi its me Lucarioguy64 and today I went to the chat and typed Mobs can spawn here but you can not pvp here. But
then I got permanently banned! :( Please someone help me! It did not say what I got banned for but it just logged me off and said I was permanently banned. :( Please reply saying what I did wrong or unban me please.

Signed, Redstone Assassin. Also known as Lucarioguy64.

Re: Help!
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 1st, 2014, 8:08:39 am

Lucario.... This is in the wrong section and you did not use the REQUIRED template. Im not supposed to do this but I just wanna save the staff some time.

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 1st, 2014, 8:11:56 am

Also it said you advertised Pray4Deaths server!
Maybe just a staff made a mistake?
Why not try and log on again and say what the fourms Offence Records has accused you of?

Post by: bjammies - November 1st, 2014, 8:28:29 am

Koala after this I used the required template and sent it to siggi

Post by: Lil_Britt - November 1st, 2014, 3:11:13 pm

Lucario, darling, I have seen 3 posts like this. Just know that by posting more forums to get you unbanned will not help you. If anything, it will make it less likely for you to be unbanned. Koala is certainly correct. If you want to know why you were banned, you can look at the Offence Records. And if you did do what it said you did, you will certainly not be unbanned.

Anyway, if you could not post anymore about your appeal, that would be lovely. Thank you, Koala, for helping.

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - November 5th, 2014, 7:30:11 am

Considering Britt and koala has helped you with your situation I will have to lock this post, Thank you

~Brow

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.