Another reason for applying for staff

Another reason for applying for staff
Post by: Lil_Britt - October 30th, 2014, 2:03:34 pm

Need another reason to become staff? Look at it this way. If you become a helper, the other staff ( Siggi, Karow ) will mess with you like they do with me. Its funny and this is one of the reasons I enjoy being staff.

Anyway, heres what I came back onto the server to. At least I wont ever go hungry again.

Re: Another reason for applying for staff
Post by: Karow - October 30th, 2014, 2:29:38 pm

I wasnt me!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 30th, 2014, 2:31:37 pm

I wouldnt mind the food in Outer...... *thinks about the raw porkchops i have to eat compares it with Lil_Britt having burgers* *Silently urges the burgers to appear in my base...*

Post by: Solurnis - October 30th, 2014, 4:10:10 pm

PPPssshhh

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - November 5th, 2014, 7:46:39 am

Who ever did that covered my whole vault with Burgers....

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.