Buyable levels or experience

Buyable levels or experience
Post by: TheLoneGamer - October 28th, 2014, 1:08:39 pm

You know how frustrating it is to mine quartz or kill mobs on a mob grinder to get experience. Well I personally think it just takes too long. I bet a lot of people would agree with me. Now the thing that I thought of was "what if we could buy levels?" And that is what Im recommending, add buyable experience bottles on the shop or what would be even better, put buyable levels next to the enchanting tables, Ive seen this on other servers, where you can right click signs and it substracts a certain amount of money from your balance and gives you a certain amount of levels. It would make life easier for a lot of people who are set on money but are forced to mine or kill mobs for levels.

Re: Buyable levels or experience
Post by: Lil_Britt - October 28th, 2014, 1:53:08 pm

Actually, fun fact, there are buyable bottles of experience in the donator shop! I do, however, really like your idea. Ill mention this to the rest of the staff as well. Dont forget that we do have a suggestion thread for other things you may want as well!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.