Lagg and other grievances

Lagg and other grievances
Post by: Arzt_Lecker - April 23rd, 2016, 10:48:20 pm

This is an open letter to whomever it may concern:

I am a new player with less than a week of being on the server and in my short time I have noticed a few things that concern me; Playing primarily on the Skyblock server, I've never once seen an admin or the owner online. When I first started playing I never experienced any lag or connection issues other than a random "timed out" here and there.

However, over the past couple days the lag on the server has been absurd. Just yesterday I was going down my waterfall to continue building the lower part of my Island. After landing safely and nearing where I was going to build yet another pillar of stone slab, I suddenly "died." This being, of course, after I had already been on my ground level for about 10 seconds and then when I had in fact died I was simply moved to where my water was and saw my items on the ground for another 3 seconds before I saw the red screen... Losing 27 levels, slabs, diamond pick, among others, was truly disappointing, but what made things worse was that another player (thunder-something) experienced a similar occurrence and nearly at the same exact time as myself. Sent to the lobby, we were desperately trying to get back to our supplies but alas the Skyblock server was unresponsive and seemed to be down.

Having only recently returned to Minecraft with delight to find your server, I am now disappointed with the way in which the server has been running these past few days. I can't mine from my cobble generator without it taking an obscene amount of time to get through what should be a simple task of mining blocks that just keep coming back. After placing a stack of cobble for a pathway it all disappeared and I was left with nothing in my inventory until I eventually timed out. Being kicked for flying while I made my slab pillars is yet another example of how the current state of things is being killed by the lag that is happening at the moment.

I doubt that myself or Thunder would be compensated for our loses but I suppose I could mention that as a possibility here. If any of you see this post and have your two cents, please toss them in, I'd love to see what you have to say. Do you feel similarly about these issues or have you had a different experience than myself these last few days?

- Arzt_Lecker

Re:Lagg and other grievances
Post by: slimestein - April 24th, 2016, 1:46:14 pm

Yes indeed the past few days the lagg has been more than terrible, I am very sorry for both of your deaths. Already 3 days ago when the lagg started (Friday morning for me) I brought this up to the staff) It took long to fix this for some reason (idk why) but of what i've heard it is now fixed. I hope you two didn't loose to much and i also hope that all players currently active on cubebuilders can forgive the server for the lagg it had during the past days. Hopefully it wont return.

~Moderator Slimestein

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.