CubeBuilders Arising (Part 4 - Savior)

CubeBuilders Arising (Part 4 - Savior)
Post by: LeonemMorsu - October 24th, 2014, 11:16:16 pm

Waffle was astonished by this, this... savior. She was strong, cunning, and a bit attractive to some sorts. But she looked young, shy, and rather curious. How could this girl alone had saved them?

Suddenly, a armour-suited stranger on a horse came rushing into the now-charred and ash-covered village. He came to a halt by Sparkles, the horse neighing and stilling.
The stranger climbed down from his steed, aiming an arrow at the village people. Waffle and his people threw up their arms in defense, some children screaming for mercy. But Sparkles came and stood in a guarding stance in front of them. The man froze. What was she doing?

"Sparkles! What in the name of Notch has gotten into you?!" He shouted at her. Sparkles looked at him, becoming upset.

"You will not hurt them, K0RBEK." Sparkles said, narrowing her eyes at him. "I saved them, and Im going to keep them alive, whether you like it or not."

K0RBEK snorted in derision, then laughed rather insultingly. "Saved them? Are you insane? They could be raiders! Killers! Cannibals, for Notchs sake!" He yelled. He grabbed her by the collar of her lab coat hidden under her armour.

Sparkles pushed him off. "Just because theyre strangers, doesnt mean theyre dangerous!" She screamed at him. Kor snorted again, facepalming. "You know what? Fine. Im not dealing with this. If you want to save their sorry butts, you do it yourself. Ill be waiting back home for you."

Kor re-mounted himself on his steed and galloped off towards the forest. Sparkles apologized for her friends behavior, explaining that he had a bit of anger issues. Waffle understood, and thanked Sparkles for her heroic act, in turn introducing his people.

_ARMYCREEPER_ the Butcher, ChloeZilla the Miner, aliatheballer the Farmer, iPlayGames1234 the Hunter, and himself, the Blacksmith. They all looked very humble, kind, and strong. But also frightened, and now depressed of what has become of their home. It was too damaged for repair. Sparkles felt sympathy for them. She couldnt just leave them like this!

"Im sorry about what happened here... I tried to put out what I could before seeing that horde... I really do apologize." Sparkles said, looking down at her feet. "Oh, its alright, I guess. Well just pack what we can and move on. Its what we do." Waffle answered, rubbing the back of his neck. Sparkles looked down from the hills to see the plains, speckled with beautiful green grass and vibrant flowers, and a beach with sparkling water, as blue as Lapis Lazuli. An idea popped in her head.

"Hey, I know! How about I help you build a new village!" Sparkles exclaimed. Waffle and the others perked up. "Wait, are you serious?!" Army said, befuddled. "Yeah, for real?" Alia questioned. Sparkles nodded enthusiastically. "Right down there, by the coast! Not too far from your village, and not too far from my home! That way, its easier for the both of us factions. An hours journey, by the most. Not so bad, isnt it? So, what do you say?"

Waffle and his faction agreed to Sparkless idea. They packed what they good and moved down the hills to the coast. They began construction as soon as they touched the sand. With the sun high in the sky, and a fresh start beginning, what could possibly go wrong?

Re: CubeBuilders Arising (Part 4 - Savior)
Post by: Zrk - October 26th, 2014, 11:39:46 pm

Wafl is a babe.

Post by: Karow - October 27th, 2014, 12:47:54 am

Nice short story! Keep it up!

Diamonds for you:

Post by: LeonemMorsu - October 27th, 2014, 6:02:49 pm

Thanks! And, nice profile picture, Karow. XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.