I HATE WEAPONMASTER!!!(Closed)

I HATE WEAPONMASTER!!!(Closed)
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 19th, 2014, 6:28:02 am

He burnt down my base he is a meanie! :( :( :( :(

Re: I HATE WEAPONMASTER!!!
Post by: SkyrunPvP - October 19th, 2014, 7:52:57 am

Tips: Maybe you should try an underground base far far away and I mean far I would recommend you get a super miner to mine obsidian and put obsidian round the base then it is unraidable but never never ever tp someone to your base it is obviously gonna get raided and invite people you know really well so that way it wouldnt get raided too hoped I helped

Post by: JAM2424 - October 19th, 2014, 8:54:50 am

sky is right

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 19th, 2014, 11:20:54 am

lies that was not me I never go to that biome I live in jungles and the nether also porkchop you porkchop you did that yourself your trying to get me banned

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 19th, 2014, 11:22:59 am

I know who did that I saw it just today timt he said he burnt it down

Post by: Lil_Britt - October 19th, 2014, 6:37:31 pm

You guys, I love all of you, but could you please change the name of this forum post? Way too many !. Plus, seeing I hate so-and-so isnt all that great either. Thank you. Carry on.

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 20th, 2014, 11:35:24 am

Weaponmaster I suspected you did it.
You said in the chat that Timt was dead.
And then I said The Base Is Burning Down! as Timt had notified me that it was.
I did /f home and it was too late.
I dont know anything else that had happened at the time and I hadnt noticed.
Im sorry I accused you Weapon.
Just please try your best not to annoy me to death.

Sorry :-\,
-Koala

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.