Good bye :'(

Good bye :'(
Post by: Nemesis_Pro01 - October 18th, 2014, 1:37:42 pm

This is a Good bye to all my fellow Cubebuilders, this is why i have to leave (i have no choice.):

Yesterday i got on and minecraft was lagging so bad and the screen started to shake, so i called up one of my friends to take a look and he said i had a virus on my game,

Now i was going through my history today i saw this in the download history --> "Mc.intel.D3.Java/BVS/recouC.nt"

all of a sudden i remembered, i downloaded a 3d texture pack, but i didnt know (and how) it got through my Norton security system but i tried to uninstall it but it said "this file is unable to download Java.nt".

so i tried to start my game in 1.6 but that didnt fix it, my friend couldnt fix it either(and hes a really good coding programer).

so i guess this is it . . . no more Minecraft . . . :( :(

I guess untill some one can fix it i wont be seeing any of you guys for along time,

Good bye everyone.

Nemesis

:(

Re: Good bye :'(
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 19th, 2014, 5:10:43 am

Dont worry you can still use fourms right we can tell you whats going on.
If you have an Ipad you can get MC Chat and speak to us in the lobby.
Your teamspeak isnt affected neither is your skype.
I hope I helped!

Felling helpful,
-Koala ;D

Post by: Nemesis_Pro01 - October 22nd, 2014, 3:42:36 pm

THANKS koala thats made my day better :P :D

Post by: ActualDia - October 22nd, 2014, 8:54:40 pm

Its not the virus. Its just lag, never think you will say bye to mine craft cause it wont happen as long as you have a plugged in device. ;)

Post by: Nemesis_Pro01 - October 23rd, 2014, 3:35:37 pm

no , when i click on the game icon it comes up with a crash message and an error code, its not lag :(

Post by: robocaos - October 23rd, 2014, 7:19:18 pm

i have an idea just do this :get minechat 2 ise minechat to get on 3 problem fixed

Post by: Blackillz - October 24th, 2014, 4:55:58 pm

Try getting a free version of MC, I started out like that... ;)

Post by: MystrikMC - December 3rd, 2014, 8:10:51 am

me too black

Post by: InvalidSession - December 3rd, 2014, 6:40:03 pm

use EXTREMELY STRONG anti-virus software! :o
or uninstall minecraft then install it

Post by: Karow - December 12th, 2014, 9:16:12 am

You do not have a virus, at least not from Minecraft! Please reinstall minecraft by clicking on this link:

http://youtu.be/c4zmdi20hjg

After youve done that, try running it and see if that fixed it. If not then ask your mom or dad to fix it. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS STILL DOESNT HELP! THANK YOU!

Good luck and cheers! Hope to hear from you soon! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.