Good bye friends.

Good bye friends.
Post by: cookie_tiff - October 17th, 2014, 6:55:02 pm

Well, good bye CubeBuilder members!! I have made my decision final, and I am leaving the server.. I have been with CubeBuilders from the start, and made some really cool friends. But there are some issues that need to be worked on, and the stress has just gotten to me.. I wish the best of luck to the server!
Good bye..

Cookie_tiff

Re: Good bye friends.
Post by: Waflkone - October 17th, 2014, 6:59:27 pm

I cri
YOU WILL BE MISSED
You were one of my best Minecraft friends tiff, I wish to see you come back one day

~Lord Pancake

Post by: xBrink - October 17th, 2014, 7:09:56 pm

Tiff you have been one of the best managers ever and the server will miss u very much

Post by: SkyrunPvP - October 17th, 2014, 7:31:36 pm

NO !! sad to see you go hope it all works out.

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 18th, 2014, 5:38:11 am

:( :( :( :( I didnt actually get to see cookie_tiff on the server yet.........

Post by: JAM2424 - October 18th, 2014, 9:21:00 am

We will all miss you cookie. You were a great manager and we hope that you have good times just like you did here at CubeBuilders.

Post by: Nemesis_Pro01 - October 18th, 2014, 1:42:48 pm

i have to leave as well, my game got attacked by a virus and i cant play it anymore

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 18th, 2014, 9:15:17 pm

nemesis hope you can come back as well as tiff :( :( :o :-\

Post by: Nemesis_Pro01 - October 23rd, 2014, 3:37:12 pm

hopfully, one of my friends is sorting, it dont worry, im hoping for the best! :3

Post by: Solurnis - October 23rd, 2014, 10:54:16 pm

bubye

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.