Where Did Factions Go?

Where Did Factions Go?
Post by: JAM2424 - October 14th, 2014, 8:42:59 am

I mean the old days it was a hard cold battle. Now its just not as competitive. Yes i know factions come and go but where IS everyone? Factions used to be so popular but now its just :-\ ???. I dont know about you but factions has gotten less popular over the pas months. PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS!!!

Re: Where Did Factions Go?
Post by: JAM2424 - October 14th, 2014, 8:44:20 am

I meant past not pas please excuse that

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 14th, 2014, 11:46:33 am

:D I have about 13 friends getting Minecraft PC in November I will show them factions!

Post by: JAM2424 - October 15th, 2014, 5:04:02 pm

THAT HELPS THANK YOU

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 15th, 2014, 8:00:56 pm

Jam you me and some others might get more ppl to join when I come back tomorrow then we can be famous but banned from some servers that I know

Post by: gamerdude47d - October 20th, 2014, 4:19:39 pm

I dont know were everyone went but i am glad that i can go to sleep at night knowing that my faction will mostly not get blown up because there is not as many people on

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.