Planning a BIG BUILD! Any ideas?

Planning a BIG BUILD! Any ideas?
Post by: Zrk - October 13th, 2014, 10:34:12 pm

I have attached a series of pictures of my past builds, I am looking for suggestions for a mega-build! Let me know what ideas you have and I will see what I can do about getting to work on one! :D

Re: Planning a BIG BUILD! Any ideas?
Post by: Karow - October 13th, 2014, 11:56:34 pm

I like the houses, and the ship is pretty cool

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 14th, 2014, 7:34:33 am

Karow pls allow me to make huge builds. In return for pray and. Luke I want them back pls

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 14th, 2014, 11:54:01 am

Wait how long has lukevillani been banned?
Everyone who has played factions are starting to.... you know vanish.
I was banned by accident the server is getting a bit..... you know strict.

Post by: Lil_Britt - October 14th, 2014, 3:31:28 pm

Alright, Weapon, you should not be posting things like that on posts that have nothing to do with you. If you want them unbanned as badly as you clearly do, go post in the Offence Appeals section, rather than taking up space in a post where someone is looking for suggestions for a creative build. From what I understand, they are not going to be unbanned, and from persisting, you yourself are going to end up in trouble. Please take into consideration that you are swaying the topic from Dismals idea and he is no longer get feedback, however, people are commenting to your post. Please consider other people before posting.

Lastly, Koala, I understand what you mean. Were trying to change things up a bit. If you have any suggestions for us, you know we would love to here them in the suggestion section of the forums. Consider doing that, will you? Im sure you have some fantastic ideas.

Post by: gamerdude47d - October 20th, 2014, 4:21:41 pm

maybe you could build a 747 airplane in the air

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 22nd, 2014, 2:57:33 pm

idea make statues of everyone we know or a arena which i have made

Post by: Solurnis - October 24th, 2014, 4:43:33 pm

yah know what... you should make the grandest thing ever. The one. The only. THE ONE AND ONLY me

Post by: Blackillz - October 24th, 2014, 4:54:44 pm

Loving the place you made in creative!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.