Still missing the old days.

Still missing the old days.
Post by: Despero - September 30th, 2014, 7:33:49 pm

I love you cubebuilders.

Re: Still missing the old days.
Post by: Despero - September 30th, 2014, 7:35:08 pm

Thanks for giving me an amazing 6 months on the server. Just wanted to apologize for everything. Not sure where this is going. Just saying I miss you guys. I miss the community. Good bye

Post by: Waflkone - September 30th, 2014, 9:26:56 pm

RANDOM
Kobe last time I checked you were banned, am I correct? Banned from the ENTIRE server, including the forums. So, I ask, what are you doing on here? This post is very random, whatever wild cause you are pursuing, stop. You may miss the old days, but you were banned, and you know why.

Post by: Despero - September 30th, 2014, 10:01:13 pm

[quote author=Waflkone link=topic=1044.msg4161#msg4161 date=1412126816]
RANDOM
Kobe last time I checked you were banned, am I correct? Banned from the ENTIRE server, including the forums. So, I ask, what are you doing on here? This post is very random, whatever wild cause you are pursuing, stop. You may miss the old days, but you were banned, and you know why.
[/quote]
I got banned for something I didnt do :( Then you guys attacked me on my favorite server. All im saying is I miss you guys. Thats all. I miss the long HGs with cookie. And raiding webmant, and having faction wars with Outerhaven. I miss moderator I miss it all. Waflkone I miss raiding Siggi and his million god swords last february. I miss making trolling videos. Its sad how much time I spent to get banned for "Griefing" when I didnt. I like to see how things are going for the server and I hope to see it succeed. Unlike you and dan I actually want to see the server and its members prevail. Anyways, it was a nice 6 months you guys gave me

Post by: Waflkone - October 1st, 2014, 6:01:05 am

LOL
"unlike you and Dan I want to see this server prevail"
Really now? So of course you would still love to see this server prevail, after which you left us to go play with pray4death, send people from that server to threaten to ddos us, AND even apply for Staff there.
Because Im sure you still want to see this server prevail
(NOT)

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 1st, 2014, 7:36:23 am

wafl you made a slight error I know how to get this server to fell like it was when dan still played on it

Post by: robocaos - October 1st, 2014, 8:24:45 am

yeah i like the good OLD days cuz ive been on it since like the beggining and it was fun ruining things and havin huge raids

Post by: Waflkone - October 1st, 2014, 2:56:04 pm

Lolz weapon this isnt about the old days

Post by: xBrink - October 1st, 2014, 3:06:21 pm

Ok dont miss me :(

Post by: xBrink - October 1st, 2014, 3:10:40 pm

But anyway, So Kobe to be honest I dont think you griefed but you did go to a server I am not going to name to play with someone who did grief .

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.