Final Project

Final Project
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - April 14th, 2016, 8:48:46 pm

Hello everyone,

As you know I am as a matter of fact retiring from Cubebuilders and Minecraft on June 17th 2016. I am working on 1 final giant project. I am building a metro system in personal space and after I am done with it I will let it be open to the public to build on so it is up to the community as to what you want to add to it. I suggest maybe a city maybe above ground and have the metro as a transportation system or something. Just a suggestion. Like I said though it is up to YOU the Cubebuilders community as to what you want to do with it.

Let me know reply to this with any suggestions you have as a community and I am NOT in charge of this You all have to agree as a community as to what to add to it.

Sincerely,

-rtd321

Final Project
Post by: RealSkateOh - April 15th, 2016, 10:53:54 am

lets just hope nobody griefs it so its all your work

Re:Final Project
Post by: Edmigo - April 17th, 2016, 7:48:20 am

You could add an abandoned section of the metro. Maybe make it have secret abandoned or mysterious nooks and crannies. It would be a really cool place for players to adventure around and have a lot of fun in.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.