we will be legends now

we will be legends now
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - September 25th, 2014, 6:45:41 pm

who votes that me and robo leave with some others for maybe a month then come back then we will defeat outerhaven I vote yes then we will be the new best faction ever so huh who wants to go and who votes yes and no whos with me? and who will atch outerkillers and oblivionwarriors while we are gone huh? and now we live on in the world of the minecrafters so all of the opposers go die in a pit we rule all the lands of this server and the outerkillers and obliv so hah anyone who dos die in a pit good for you :P so farewell after I see the results so anyone or everyone will kill us if they can when we come back we will be so op that even I the one the only weaponmaster will kill the legend so called outerhaven once and for all you hear me outerhaven you have time to prepare only one month so get to work

Re: we will be legends now
Post by: Waflkone - September 25th, 2014, 7:30:30 pm

GOOD LUCK!

But seriously XD I vote YES I wanna see a challenge

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - September 25th, 2014, 7:31:57 pm

well then whoever goes with me shall be op against outer and how do you do the color thing

Post by: Waflkone - September 26th, 2014, 4:46:29 pm

Ill stay and watch your faction ;)

Post by: Kereo - September 27th, 2014, 7:11:59 pm

um minecraft did not exist in 1943 ???

Post by: Waflkone - September 28th, 2014, 2:20:56 pm

Now this topic is Irrelevent
Because you gave up on this :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.