My staff application gone wrong.

My staff application gone wrong.
Post by: DerpehBagel - September 7th, 2014, 5:11:58 pm

So I have been told that I cant be staff because Im not thirteen.
I was born in 2001 but at the end of 2001
My birthday is December 18 2001 there for Im 12.
I think that its not fair for the people that are born in 2001 but not 13.
Also I did not lie on my staff application.... If you do the math I am eligible.

Re: My staff application gone wrong.
Post by: DerpehBagel - September 7th, 2014, 6:21:40 pm

I have applied several times in the past and staff have never told me that I am to young.
Where on the forum does it say that you have to be 13? I cant find it.

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 7th, 2014, 7:15:43 pm

This is wrong. Not all people who were
born in 2001 are 13 yet.
I ask that you fix this for the
Ones that are not yet 13
But born in 2001. You
Should also make
Hacker staff because
Of this. :)

Post by: Waflkone - September 7th, 2014, 7:29:49 pm

You must be 13 years old to be staff. Im asking myself if you dont even respect cookie_tiffs decision, because you litterally made a new topic saying that you think thats wrong.

Let me say this. Respect staff decision, you are not 13. And you must be 13 to be a helper.

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 7th, 2014, 8:42:57 pm

It was my opinion. But it doesnt make sense to put 2001 if not every1 born in 2001 is 13. I THINK you should change it to 2000 so it would make more sense. and ppl born in 2000 will be already 13

Post by: DerpehBagel - September 8th, 2014, 3:14:07 pm

cookie_tiff if you are reading this Im sorry for not respecting your decision I was just mad that you said I lied when I didnt..... again I am sorry but I was not lying about my age at all.

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 8th, 2014, 3:43:46 pm

She didnt lie...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.