staff on other servers

staff on other servers
Post by: Nemesis_Pro01 - September 9th, 2014, 5:46:48 pm

I was applying for staff yesterday and i noticed something a bit unusual on the template copy. It said this at the top of the page:
"If you are a staff member of another server, you must step down from your staff position on the other server before applying here. If you are caught as a staff member on another server, you will be kicked from the staff team on CubeBuilders and you will be blacklisted from applying again."

why is this?

i really want to know

Nemesis

Re: staff on other servers
Post by: Waflkone - September 9th, 2014, 9:01:41 pm

When you are staff it means you are DEDICATED to that server, and you wish to help the community in many ways. If you would be staff on TWO server, how could you be dedicated to both? All of the staff at cubebuilders live up to this expectations, and are dedicated players to our server. ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.